Wouldn’t you love to take a trip to Champagne and sharpen your sparkling skillset? 🤔🍾📝
Well, you are in luck, as the Comité Champagne is offering a Massive Open Online Course (or, MOOC for short) on our favourite subject: Champagne, of course! 🤩 So you can travel to the most famous sparkling wine region in the world, virtually, for an unforgettable effervescent experience. It is the first-of-its-kind Champagne-only course created by the Comité Champagne.
Sommeliers, oenologists, wine merchants, buyers, journalists, students and wine lovers, can participate to develop and test their knowledge thanks to this latest innovation in Champagne education. As an international online resource, the Champagne MOOC draws inspiration from consumer and market developments and will offer an innovative solution to simplify access to knowledge about Champagne for wine lovers and professionals alike.
And, even more importantly: the Comité Champagne is holding a special sweepstakes for Canadian residents, with the chance to win free access to a premium version of the Champagne MOOC, and a $200 gift card for you to purchase bottles of exquisite Champagne. How exciting! 🤩
To enter, you must:
- Register and complete the “classic version” of the Champagne MOOC by March 31, 2020.
- Send a screenshot of your completed MOOC classic version dashboard to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof.
- Have worked at a bar, restaurant or retail store in the past year and provide the name of the company in your email.
- Be a resident of Canada.
Here are some key sweepstakes dates:
- Canadian residents are eligible to enter the sweepstakes from December 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021.
- Names will be raffled on or after April 5, 2021.
- The Champagne Bureau will contact the winner by April 9, 2021.
- The Champagne Bureau will send a gift card to the winner between April 12-16, 2021.
Champagne is an incredible region, and its wines are beyond compare. Now is your chance to enter to win a unique experience to achieve in-depth knowledge and become a Champagne expert!
For full sweepstake details, click here. Good luck to all!